Shifting Bone Alison Malee Books

Shifting Bone works to make familiar again all the pieces of one's self that were almost forgotten. This collection speaks of one's aching for the unknown, the desperate need to become known to ourselves, and just how healing love can be.
Alison Malee writes of love, heartache, and healing with a truthful and delicate touch.
This collection is for anyone who has ever felt lost and for those who were triumphant in finding themselves along the way.
Shifting Bone Alison Malee Books
Firstly, this book is a journey, if I could describe it in one word it'd be love. But not the kind we're used to seeing between two bodies; rather the all encompassing form of it, in all its glory and filth. The struggles in between. The steps towards it and even the times we fall short. I keep it in my work bag, and every once in a while I pull it out, flip through the pages and draw something new from it. Read a few lines and I'm taken back to a moment in time, a person, a place and I begin to relish or wallow and reflect between words. It is one of those reads you'll find yourself gripping, cherishing and holding on dearly, a timeless must read.Product details
|

Tags : Amazon.com: Shifting Bone (9780692709184): Alison Malee: Books,Alison Malee,Shifting Bone,Alison Sennon,0692709185,POETRY Women Authors,Poetry
People also read other books :
- Girl on a Swing Wounded Bird Book 1 eBook Bella Roccaforte
- Heartifact edition by Aisling Mancy Timmy Ashton Literature Fiction eBooks
- The WaterBabies Charles Kingsley 9781117776392 Books
- 4 Easy Steps to Produce and Sell Your Homemade Amateur Porn eBook Swift Creative LLC
- Applied Psychology in Human Resource Management Pearson New International Edition eBook Wayne F Cascio Herman Aguinis
Shifting Bone Alison Malee Books Reviews
This book took my breath away. The power of love, inspiration and healing in every word had my keep turning page to page. I love with Shifting Bone and highly recommend it.
I am not a fan of poetry. I have never been, but this book has changed my mind. Alison has a way of writing that makes you feel like you actually know her and you were there with her. It is written beautifully and really pulls you in. I picked it up and could not put it down. Hands down my favorite author. 😄
I loved reading Alison's book and it rests on the nightstand by my bed to go back to again and again. It is so very beautiful and inspiring. A must read!
She captures what is raw and sets it free to become pure magic...Alison Malee is a true modern poet and this book gives you an amazing journey from cover to cover.
Alison Malee has a true gift of poetry. The way she expresses love, pain, heartbreak and strength is divine. Shifting Bones was a joy to read. I highly recommend it to all.
This book speaks to my soul. Even the parts of my soul with which I've lost connection. I've gifted it to several friends and they all - lovers of poetry and those who aren't typically fans - love it. It touches their hearts, stirs emotion...and connects us all to the real and primal places within us and to our longing, desire, and spiritual aspirations and being as women. And she does it all so clearly, eloquently, succinctly. Thank you, dear poet!
It has been many years since I picked up a book of poetry on purpose. I have read prolificly over the years, some of it poetry. This Poetess is beyond her years with thought filled insights, poignent empathy, and joyous hopefulness for life, love and all things of the world, both ugly and beautiful. It is exciting to see such inspiring words from this young womyn as a representative of her genre and her era. It gives me hope in our future as Womyn lead the way with their words! I am anxiously awaiting her next volumn.
Firstly, this book is a journey, if I could describe it in one word it'd be love. But not the kind we're used to seeing between two bodies; rather the all encompassing form of it, in all its glory and filth. The struggles in between. The steps towards it and even the times we fall short. I keep it in my work bag, and every once in a while I pull it out, flip through the pages and draw something new from it. Read a few lines and I'm taken back to a moment in time, a person, a place and I begin to relish or wallow and reflect between words. It is one of those reads you'll find yourself gripping, cherishing and holding on dearly, a timeless must read.

0 Response to "≡ Download Free Shifting Bone Alison Malee Books"
Post a Comment